Website Mid-West Family - South Bend
Are you an idea-driven, strategic thinking, competitive person who knows how to drive marketing results? Mid-West Family South Bend is looking for a growth-minded problem-solver who is dedicated to growing themselves and their community as our next Integrated Marketing Specialist.
As the dominant local content producer in the region, we empower you to leverage our powerful and successful brands and influencers to bring measurable marketing results. You will work directly with non-profits and businesses to build integrated marketing campaigns telling their story creatively, reaching our audiences across radio, streaming, interactive websites and apps, and digital services placements such as targeted display, geo-fencing and OTT/streaming video!
This career offers a great deal of freedoms while being a part of a company that follows core values focused around serving the community. Mid-West Family South Bend provides you with extensive training and resources to create and sell strategic marketing campaigns and integrate them in our many platforms. This includes one-on-one and group training with our On-Boarding Specialist, who is here to support your success and lead you toward a path of professional growth.
In this position you earn a steady salary (NO commission), enjoy a multi-level monthly bonus structure, opportunities for promotion, benefits, and 401k. We love celebrating individual and team successes with recognition and rewards, too. Have other commitments? We can help with a flexible schedule that allows you to plan your own workday and make time for things that are important to you. Mid-West Family South Bend is focused on giving those that succeed more opportunities to grow as well; just ask our employee shareholders that have been with us for 10, 20, 30 and even 45+ years!
We’re looking for:
- The ability to build marketing and advertising strategies utilizing modern platforms such as social media, apps and websites, alongside traditional media
- Persons with a strong drive for personal success
- Stellar interpersonal skills (in person, on the phone, and in email/written communication)
- Persuasive ability
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- Someone with the ability to build relationships with our clients and serve them well
- An understanding of diplomacy and patience
- The ability to work under pressure and meet goals
- A competitive mindset that shows constant will to grow, improve and never stop trying
- Good mathematical skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office, digital apps and knowledge of social media platforms
- Impeccable time management skills
Experience: College preferred, or equivalent outside marketing and/or sales experience is preferred but we will train the right person. Also, community involvement is preferred.
Mid-West Family South Bend (WSJM Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- marketing/advertising/sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- 75% (Required)
- One location
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org